Cope with Object Persistence
COPE provides a persistence layer for Java.
It makes application development faster compared to other persistent layers.
- No XML files need to be written, anything is easily specified within your java source code.
- No setting up of database tables - COPE does that for you.
- Transparent loading and writing of persistent objects.
- Easy-to-use search API for even complex queries providing type safety at compile-time.
- Complete isolation from the database,
allows switching the DBMS instantly and
- Comes with a web application supporting the evolution of the persistent schema without loss of data.
Documentation is organized into trails,
which show you how to use COPE on examples.
tells you how to get started with cope in your project.
tells you what kind of data can be stored using cope.
tells you how to use transactions in cope.
gives you an introduction into the searching capabilities of cope.
Field Reloaded Trail
covers all the more specific possibilities to store data with cope
not mentioned in the Field Trail.
Web Application Trail
shows you the little differences when using cope within a web container.
shows you the schema evolution support of the COPE Console.
Copyright © 2004-2008
Gesellschaft für Softwareentwicklung mbH.
Therefore, releases published on sourceforge do not
carry any explicit version number.
Instead each release is named after the build number assigned by the
server that built this release.
Each build is subject to extensive automated unit
testing on all supported databases
(see Test Environments